Friday, June 17, 2011

A Message from Claudia Meza, curator of New Musics at Holocene



Thank you once again to everyone who participated in the New Musics
event last night. It was our best one yet and it would have not been
even remotely possible without the Flash Choir's participation. You
guys are amazing!!! I'm in awe of the versatility, discipline, and
enthusiasm I encountered and heard about during the rehearsal process/
performance. The Flash Choir is something very special - I hope that
it continues for a long time. I also hope we get to work together
again in the future.

I will be begin organizing rehearsals later this month for the piece I
am doing with the Portland Taiko group. It will be performed at at the
next New Musics on September 14th as part of the TBA:11 festival. If
any of you are interested in taking part of that, please feel free to
email and let me know -- cemeza@gmail.com

All The Best,
Claudia Meza

1 comment:

Eliaz Beth said...

It was our best one yet and it would have not been even remotely possible without the Flash Choir's participation. English Songs Download